Sunday, August 5, 2012

This week we played outside, in the water, and went to the zoo!

Jimmy is happy his sister wanted to join!

DSC05510

DSC05512

This didn’t end well.

DSC05541

I asked Isa to hang out with Rosie for a bit and Isa helped Jimmy get in the crib too and they had a good time for a long time. I’ll take it! Thanks Isa!

DSC05554

Please note her toes. She’s wrapping them around the edge just like a gymnast on the beam.

DSC05556

Katie, Jack, Evan, and Oliver came over so we could be sad together about Eli and keep ourselves busy instead of staring at the walls and asking why. I think our plan worked.

Isa’s recruiting and promising a waterfall of juice if they join!

DSC05563

Rosie and Evan, these two are trouble! I do put clothes on Rosie but she takes them right off.

DSC05569

Slip and slide with a flower can and golf club!

DSC05570

Wagon talk.

DSC05579

Isa and her minions! They are like, where’s the juice?

DSC05583

Meet Oliver, baby #3 for Katie. He’s 8 weeks old here and super cute and chill.DSC05593

I met up with my friend, Sarah, and her daughter, Lily. It’s about time! We hung out two days in a row to make up for lost time.

This is the best photo I have of Rosie and Lily together.

DSC05597

Nothing like Sarah’s snacks. She’s the best especially since I didn’t bring anything.

DSC05602

Getting ready for the Olympics.

DSC05604

This is my favorite photo of Lily! Such a cutie pie.

DSC05614

DSC05620

They talked in the tunnel for a long time. It was super cute.

DSC05623

Rescue Me!

DSC05626

It’s all fun till somebody gets hurt.

DSC05628

Welcome to the Zoo! Where should we go first?

DSC05629

Gorillas!

DSC05631

They enjoyed the gorillas and sharing pretzels.

DSC05632

This is the log viewing room!

DSC05636

Make room for Rosie and Jimmy!

DSC05640

Rosie and Lily!

DSC05641

Jimmy was a fan of the big cats!

DSC05644

Isa loved the climbing. Marc and I didn’t love Rosie and Jimmy trying to get in. Not this year kiddos.

DSC05645

Jimmy, did you see the turtle?

DSC05647

Jimmy was pretty irritated that I wouldn’t let him climb into the climbing apparatus that I thought it would be better to go outside. He asked me a million times to help him climb the vines. “help you!” That’s the look of frustration when I don’t help him.

DSC05655

Fine, I will figure out a way to do it myself.

DSC05658

We could have stayed there for awhile.

DSC05660

Lunch time!

DSC05664

It’s funny how you go and see cool animals and it’s fun and all but the best part for the kids was when they were playing with leaves and sticks after our picnic.

DSC05666

Checking out the geese and getting shade under the willow tree.

DSC05669

LEAVES!

DSC05673

Derek throwing Jimmy in the air!

DSC05681

Rosie and Jimmy fell asleep on the way home and made the transfer so I got a nap too. It was a great week with friends.

1 comment:

  1. you all have been having lots of fun. please tell katie i miss her blog..her boys are growing up... so handsome

    rosie reminds me of my girls when they were little. id put clothes on and they would be naked by the time i turned around

    ReplyDelete